Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unknown Threat?
KosherPickle
post Sep 11 2003, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,921

They Shoot Wild Horses, the YotC-related website adventure...well, I've got a question about it. Who is the hit team? The adventure says that the attackers are linked to one of the groups in Threats 2, but I can think of at least a couple Threats that fit the bill. Anyone know anything?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HMHVV Hunter
post Sep 11 2003, 03:40 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 2,840

Hmm...

Sounds to me like they could be the Crying Masks, but that's just a wild guess.
Or the Aleph Society perhaps.

+Quote Post
thepatriot
post Sep 11 2003, 03:46 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 2,314

AMERICA WILL LIVE ON!

+Quote Post
Nath
post Sep 11 2003, 04:49 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

A team of street sams and mercenaries (two templates with cyberware) and combat mage (hermetic), eventully recording the action with a cybereye camera is as they suggest for the attackers, would be completely breaking the Crying Masks' moto of going at war against the cybernetic and biotech companies and the hermetic. The Purity Brigade is supposed to be a group of shaman following a totem that doulbe all Essence loss, I don't see what the Masks would have against them.Maybe the idea was modified between the writing of the adventure and the one of Threats 2.

The Aleph Society has a chapter in the Sioux Nation, the White Eagle Ldoge, so they can probably call Amerindian operatives for an operation. Now they're not said to be in any way active against other magical groups.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:57 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.