Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Longview/ Kelso Washington Gamers?
Ampere
post Sep 13 2003, 06:07 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,087

I'm looking for SR (and any other RPG) gamers in the Longview/ Kelso area or even relatively close (within an hour either direction on I-5). It appears I have bought a house in the middle of a RPG gamer black hole.

JP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shadowrunner23
post Feb 19 2005, 07:33 PM
Post #2

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,101

I would like to join/start a Portland area shadowrun group. I am an experienced 23 yr. old shadowrunner in Vancouver, WA and N. Portland is only a 10 min drive away. I have not had any luck joining a new group in Vancouver since my old one broke up. I am looking to join a group with an experienced GM, or if that isn't possible, start a group with Portland Metro area players. I have around 80% of all Shadowrun publications by FASA, FANPRO and WizKids in .pdf format (2+ gigs worth) and burned to cd that I would be glad to share with anyone willing to GM for the long haul. Looking for some serious gaming with dedicated players, once a week if possible, starting off on a few of the newer FASA/WizKids adventures then moving at GM's discretion. I am sending this to other interested Portland area players I've noticed in the forum. Drop me an e-mail with your interest and availability, or if you already have a steady group, let me know if you are looking for more players. Until then, see you in the shadows...
Dan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 01:21 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.