Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Longview/ Kelso Washington Gamers?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Ampere
I'm looking for SR (and any other RPG) gamers in the Longview/ Kelso area or even relatively close (within an hour either direction on I-5). It appears I have bought a house in the middle of a RPG gamer black hole.

JP
Shadowrunner23
I would like to join/start a Portland area shadowrun group. I am an experienced 23 yr. old shadowrunner in Vancouver, WA and N. Portland is only a 10 min drive away. I have not had any luck joining a new group in Vancouver since my old one broke up. I am looking to join a group with an experienced GM, or if that isn't possible, start a group with Portland Metro area players. I have around 80% of all Shadowrun publications by FASA, FANPRO and WizKids in .pdf format (2+ gigs worth) and burned to cd that I would be glad to share with anyone willing to GM for the long haul. Looking for some serious gaming with dedicated players, once a week if possible, starting off on a few of the newer FASA/WizKids adventures then moving at GM's discretion. I am sending this to other interested Portland area players I've noticed in the forum. Drop me an e-mail with your interest and availability, or if you already have a steady group, let me know if you are looking for more players. Until then, see you in the shadows...
Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012