IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Does anyone remember..., The old site with the Tarot mage rules?
ElFenrir
post Apr 26 2005, 09:05 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,337

I remember, some time ago, there was an SR website with rules for creating Shaman types that dealt with the cards of the Tarot deck(major arcana). I rememeber liking the idea a whole lot...and the system was balanced, as well(each querent i think it was called that the 'shaman'(shuffler was the name) followed had bonuses and penalties, just like totems....but i forget the specifics, and how they handled conjuring and the like.

But the idea was pretty neat...something different. I recall us going to try it out in an old game a few years back, but never got around to it. It was a definate 'game by game' basis thing, if the GM wanted to allow it, and the like. We just thought it would be cool to add some different aspects of magic to the game.

So does anyone here actually remember what Im talking about, and if so, if those rules still exist?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Demosthenes
post Apr 26 2005, 11:01 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,850

Not quite an answer to your question, but the search function is your friend.

+Quote Post
ElFenrir
post Apr 26 2005, 11:42 AM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 7,337

*boinks self on head with cyberdeck* Heh, i tend to forget about that function sometimes. Thanks, man. It's about what i was thinking of. No website in there though, but some cool info nonetheless.

+Quote Post
Demosthenes
post Apr 26 2005, 12:07 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,850

You're welcome.
:)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:44 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.