Reply to this topicStart new topic
> poor rigger needs some help please, I need some help redesigning my tractor
srgsng25
post May 7 2005, 06:21 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,167

I have the chaise and everything figured i just need a awesome graphic rendering of a Freightliner Argosy preferable with a extender cab to make it look longer and have a front end like the main car on league of extraordinary gentlemen :nuyen:

this rig is worth several mill in :nuyen: so if some one wants a challange please email me for more info

steve@steveandshelley.org
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hahnsoo
post May 7 2005, 06:56 AM
Post #2

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,014

He who spends millions of nuyen on a vehicle is doomed to have it destroyed by an AV missile.

+Quote Post
frostPDP
post May 7 2005, 07:16 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,205

AV Missile? Nah, its gotta be something done by the PC.

"You want to turn this thing, hmm? I see you've never driven it before, and you installed what on it? Drive check, TN 6."

Watch allll the dice go wrong. Gloat.

+Quote Post
Capt. Dave
post May 7 2005, 03:15 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,183

Eh, with Structural Agility and Improved Handling, Grandma could parallel park a Freightliner.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:03 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.