Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rules Help, Armor rating
srgsng25
post May 15 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,167

hey every one i am haveing a hard time understanding 3rd edition armor rules and figuring the formules out for the excel charter sheet i would like to have it to the modifier for the quickness and combat pool but i am clue less at this point and time any help would be great

thanks steve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Critias
post May 15 2005, 08:38 PM
Post #2

Freelance Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,714

What exactly is it you're having trouble with, concering the armor rules? How armor itself works (IE, how it comes into play during a soak roll)? How it layers/stacks with other armor? How it penalizes quickness/CP only? All of the above?

+Quote Post
srgsng25
post May 16 2005, 12:15 AM
Post #3

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,167

all of the above mainlly working the formula out for the creation sheet you know if armor rating = quickness then you minus so many points form your combat pool

i alread know to make a person drown if wearing armor

heheheh

thanks for the help

+Quote Post
Necro Tech
post May 17 2005, 06:13 AM
Post #4

UMS O.G.

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,335

add all points of balistic rating together. For every two points over quickness, you lose one combat pool. Also, for every point over quickness when you are layering, you get a plus one to quickness tests and a -1 to your quickness for movement.

Next, add up all your impact. Every two points you are over quickness, you lose a point from combat pool.

To find armor ratings, take the highest rating from each catagory plus half the next highest from each catagory round down. Add together to get totals. Helmets, shields and cyberware are then added on top (NO halving) .

That should cover it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:58 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.