IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IC : The Cleansing White Hand, Now with less players!
FrostyNSO
post Jun 20 2005, 02:50 AM
Post #1


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Act II : From the Ashes

After finding "The One", an unassuming mage by the name of Justin Blake, Giles Riley helped protect Justin and convert two would-be assassins to the cause of an ancient order, now rebuilt as The Cleansing White Hand.

Unfortunately, the fledgling magical group has much working against it, not the least of which is the Black Hand, who's minions decimated the old order, murdered Justin Blake's mother, and almost killed Justin himself. The Black Hand has it's claws into everything from law enforcment to corporate finance and presents a seemingly insurmountable foe to all but the most determined to stopping their reign of terror.

But before they can topple the Black Hand, a number of smaller hurdles must be faced by the The Cleansing White Hand. As the four members meet in the group's main hall in their hidden complex, Giles Riley explains what first needs to be done:


Justin, Koe, Ichigo, and Giles

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Qillin
post Jun 20 2005, 03:40 AM
Post #2


Moving Target
**

Group: Members
Posts: 319
Joined: 5-May 05
From: in the heat
Member No.: 7,374



Koe looks at Giles" The needle is a nice place I'll have to pick up some nicer cloths for the occasion. I'm glad to be part of this fight , even thou it came at such a high price to some of our personal wealth and accomplesments. This Mr. Malexzhigeir, what do we know about him and do we know how he knows about us?"
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 20 2005, 03:45 AM
Post #3


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Climhazzard
post Jun 20 2005, 03:54 AM
Post #4


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 44
Joined: 18-May 05
Member No.: 7,400



Justin responds to Giles. "Turning the Alabaster Madien into neutral ground will be tough. But I belive it can be done with the correct planning. I know of a waitress that works there, I think that she will be a great acomplace to us."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 20 2005, 03:59 AM
Post #5


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Justin

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Climhazzard
post Jun 20 2005, 04:08 AM
Post #6


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 44
Joined: 18-May 05
Member No.: 7,400



Justin replys "Okay we are on our way to the Maiden, if you need us don't hesitate to call!"
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Qillin
post Jun 20 2005, 04:17 AM
Post #7


Moving Target
**

Group: Members
Posts: 319
Joined: 5-May 05
From: in the heat
Member No.: 7,374



"I have enough to get what I need and will represent our cause to the greatest of my abilities. I'll call you "Giles" if I need anything during the meeting, and will call you to inform you and Justin about what has transpired from the meeting after it's over. Be vary careful at the AM and call if you need any back up. May the winds of fortune blow apon you both."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Climhazzard
post Jun 20 2005, 04:18 AM
Post #8


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 44
Joined: 18-May 05
Member No.: 7,400



Justing takes out his cell phone and begins to call Jessica

justin - Hey Jess

Jessica - Hey Justin

Justin - So how is work coming along?

Jessica - Well it is very steady and the tips are good.

Justin - Good to here. Hey are there a lot of people that look like (insert discription on the black hand here)?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 20 2005, 04:36 AM
Post #9


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Justin and Giles

[ Spoiler ]


Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Climhazzard
post Jun 20 2005, 05:04 AM
Post #10


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 44
Joined: 18-May 05
Member No.: 7,400



Justin looks at Giles with a small grin on his face, "They have two members there now. We should be able to get some information out of them. We just can't start anything inside the bar."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 20 2005, 05:11 AM
Post #11


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Justin and Giles

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Qillin
post Jun 20 2005, 05:24 AM
Post #12


Moving Target
**

Group: Members
Posts: 319
Joined: 5-May 05
From: in the heat
Member No.: 7,374



Koe bows back at the gentlemen (bowing lower then man man did to him to show his lower rank and great respect for the man) "I can speak apon his behalf, to a certain point of course. Shall we sit and order before we get into the details of the matter at hand."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 20 2005, 05:36 AM
Post #13


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Qillin
post Jun 20 2005, 02:49 PM
Post #14


Moving Target
**

Group: Members
Posts: 319
Joined: 5-May 05
From: in the heat
Member No.: 7,374



Koe responds only after the man completed his entire thought " If your master knows our group I'm sure he knows our stand on right and wrong, and would not ask of us something against our beliefs. So Iím sure if he thinks we could be of some help, Iím sure that we can. Without knowing the details of your plight, this offer sounds vary generous.Ē Koe takes a drink of Champaign to let that thought sit of a second and then continues. ďFirst of all, where is this mine located?"
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Climhazzard
post Jun 20 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #15


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 44
Joined: 18-May 05
Member No.: 7,400



Justin looks at Giles, than around the room. "I'm going to make my way to the bar to get something to drink."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 20 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #16


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Justin and Giles

[ Spoiler ]


Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Qillin
post Jun 20 2005, 11:56 PM
Post #17


Moving Target
**

Group: Members
Posts: 319
Joined: 5-May 05
From: in the heat
Member No.: 7,374



Koe replies "Antarctica isn't a vary acomidating place for most. Who knows about this Mining compound and who, if you have any idea of who, are disturbing the automation that is going on there?"
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 21 2005, 12:12 AM
Post #18


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Qillin
post Jun 21 2005, 12:34 AM
Post #19


Moving Target
**

Group: Members
Posts: 319
Joined: 5-May 05
From: in the heat
Member No.: 7,374



"I don't believe any of our current members are mechanically inclined. I'm sure we could look into what has stoped your operation there but as to get it back up and running I think we would need some engineers or workers of some sort. And as I'm sure you know we are but a small force atm and have many other projects and responsibilities here in Seattle. What kind of presents would you require there and would there be anyone involvement from you company in this inquiry?"
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 21 2005, 12:41 AM
Post #20


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Qillin
post Jun 21 2005, 01:13 AM
Post #21


Moving Target
**

Group: Members
Posts: 319
Joined: 5-May 05
From: in the heat
Member No.: 7,374



" I see, vary well. I believe I have the authority to accept your offer. It will be our pleasure to do business with you and your company. Now that that is settled lets get into the particulars of it. Atm I believe we could send one or 2 to check into the matter. I would have to look into a few thing ofcourse before we embark on this inquiry. Is your company providing any resources for this (like transportation and freezing weather gear and the such)? or will we have to take this opon yourselves?"
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 21 2005, 01:23 AM
Post #22


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Qillin
post Jun 21 2005, 01:48 AM
Post #23


Moving Target
**

Group: Members
Posts: 319
Joined: 5-May 05
From: in the heat
Member No.: 7,374



"I think that amount would do atm, I don't have much of an idea of what we would need or what it will cost. I'm not sure if it will be only myself or if it will be another member or 2 of us going. As I said before, I believe we could possibly spare 2 members for this but I would have to talk to the group as a whole to see where everyone stands and who would be free for this. I do believe that I will be going, as I am without other obligations atm. As soon as I find out about who is going and if this money will be enough for the supplies needed. "
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Jun 21 2005, 02:28 AM
Post #24


Resident Legionnaire
*****

Group: Dumpshocked
Posts: 2,136
Joined: 8-August 04
From: Usually Work
Member No.: 6,550



Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Qillin
post Jun 21 2005, 04:15 AM
Post #25


Moving Target
**

Group: Members
Posts: 319
Joined: 5-May 05
From: in the heat
Member No.: 7,374



"I shall call my master as well then as well." nodding to him as he gets up and leaves. Koe then grabs his phone out of his pocket and calls Giles as he should get with Justin and would rather talk to him. ring ring
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

 



RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2023 - 06:44 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.