Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IC : The Cleansing White Hand
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
FrostyNSO
Act II : From the Ashes

After finding "The One", an unassuming mage by the name of Justin Blake, Giles Riley helped protect Justin and convert two would-be assassins to the cause of an ancient order, now rebuilt as The Cleansing White Hand.

Unfortunately, the fledgling magical group has much working against it, not the least of which is the Black Hand, who's minions decimated the old order, murdered Justin Blake's mother, and almost killed Justin himself. The Black Hand has it's claws into everything from law enforcment to corporate finance and presents a seemingly insurmountable foe to all but the most determined to stopping their reign of terror.

But before they can topple the Black Hand, a number of smaller hurdles must be faced by the The Cleansing White Hand. As the four members meet in the group's main hall in their hidden complex, Giles Riley explains what first needs to be done:

Justin, Koe, Ichigo, and Giles

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
Koe looks at Giles" The needle is a nice place I'll have to pick up some nicer cloths for the occasion. I'm glad to be part of this fight , even thou it came at such a high price to some of our personal wealth and accomplesments. This Mr. Malexzhigeir, what do we know about him and do we know how he knows about us?"
FrostyNSO
Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Climhazzard
Justin responds to Giles. "Turning the Alabaster Madien into neutral ground will be tough. But I belive it can be done with the correct planning. I know of a waitress that works there, I think that she will be a great acomplace to us."
FrostyNSO
Justin

[ Spoiler ]
Climhazzard
Justin replys "Okay we are on our way to the Maiden, if you need us don't hesitate to call!"
Qillin
"I have enough to get what I need and will represent our cause to the greatest of my abilities. I'll call you "Giles" if I need anything during the meeting, and will call you to inform you and Justin about what has transpired from the meeting after it's over. Be vary careful at the AM and call if you need any back up. May the winds of fortune blow apon you both."
Climhazzard
Justing takes out his cell phone and begins to call Jessica

justin - Hey Jess

Jessica - Hey Justin

Justin - So how is work coming along?

Jessica - Well it is very steady and the tips are good.

Justin - Good to here. Hey are there a lot of people that look like (insert discription on the black hand here)?
FrostyNSO
Justin and Giles

[ Spoiler ]

Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Climhazzard
Justin looks at Giles with a small grin on his face, "They have two members there now. We should be able to get some information out of them. We just can't start anything inside the bar."
FrostyNSO
Justin and Giles

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
Koe bows back at the gentlemen (bowing lower then man man did to him to show his lower rank and great respect for the man) "I can speak apon his behalf, to a certain point of course. Shall we sit and order before we get into the details of the matter at hand."
FrostyNSO
Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
Koe responds only after the man completed his entire thought " If your master knows our group I'm sure he knows our stand on right and wrong, and would not ask of us something against our beliefs. So I’m sure if he thinks we could be of some help, I’m sure that we can. Without knowing the details of your plight, this offer sounds vary generous.” Koe takes a drink of Champaign to let that thought sit of a second and then continues. “First of all, where is this mine located?"
Climhazzard
Justin looks at Giles, than around the room. "I'm going to make my way to the bar to get something to drink."
FrostyNSO
Justin and Giles

[ Spoiler ]

Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
Koe replies "Antarctica isn't a vary acomidating place for most. Who knows about this Mining compound and who, if you have any idea of who, are disturbing the automation that is going on there?"
FrostyNSO
Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
"I don't believe any of our current members are mechanically inclined. I'm sure we could look into what has stoped your operation there but as to get it back up and running I think we would need some engineers or workers of some sort. And as I'm sure you know we are but a small force atm and have many other projects and responsibilities here in Seattle. What kind of presents would you require there and would there be anyone involvement from you company in this inquiry?"
FrostyNSO
Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
" I see, vary well. I believe I have the authority to accept your offer. It will be our pleasure to do business with you and your company. Now that that is settled lets get into the particulars of it. Atm I believe we could send one or 2 to check into the matter. I would have to look into a few thing ofcourse before we embark on this inquiry. Is your company providing any resources for this (like transportation and freezing weather gear and the such)? or will we have to take this opon yourselves?"
FrostyNSO
Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
"I think that amount would do atm, I don't have much of an idea of what we would need or what it will cost. I'm not sure if it will be only myself or if it will be another member or 2 of us going. As I said before, I believe we could possibly spare 2 members for this but I would have to talk to the group as a whole to see where everyone stands and who would be free for this. I do believe that I will be going, as I am without other obligations atm. As soon as I find out about who is going and if this money will be enough for the supplies needed. "
FrostyNSO
Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
"I shall call my master as well then as well." nodding to him as he gets up and leaves. Koe then grabs his phone out of his pocket and calls Giles as he should get with Justin and would rather talk to him. ring ring
Climhazzard
Justin takes a long look over at the female, than looks at Giles and says "That is an option for us, lets keep track on her and see why his is fighting the black hand. Mabey we can find out what is wrong."
FrostyNSO
Justin and Giles

[ Spoiler ]

Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
With Giles picking up, Koe replies." Hello good friend. Is the master with you? I'm still at the meeting but he is on the phone with his master atm as well. " With Giles handing the phone to Justin. "Hello Master, how is the AM tonight? The meeting is going well, and the job is just a little recon work with lasting income if we can get the job done. Have you heard from Ichigo? I could use his help on this if he could spar the time. The recon work is for a small mining operation in Antarctica so would require him for a good amount of time. I understand if he doesn't have the time, being on the for front of the gang war on the docks. I can go alone if necessary. What are you thought on the matter, Master?"
Climhazzard
"Things are starting to unfold really quickly here. If you could give me 15-30 minuets I will quickly call you back. Thank you." Justin hangs up the pocket secretary and than tells Giles "Okay give me a window, and I will go and talk to the lovely lady." Before Justin goes to talk to the lady he takes a good look at her.
FrostyNSO
Justin and Giles

[ Spoiler ]

Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
Koe looks over are the man. "Indeed I did. It seems thou I'm the only man free presently so I alone will be going." Koe waits for a moment. "How big is Halley base and is there any retail business of any kind there? Particularly transportation rentals. " Stops again to hear his reply. " And lastly how far from Halley base is the mining operation?"
FrostyNSO
Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Climhazzard
"Its more like can I help you? I saw you aguring with those two gentlemen over there. They didn't seem to be treating you to like a lady should be treated."
FrostyNSO
Justin

[ Spoiler ]
Climhazzard
"He didn't look too friendly when he was grabing your arm and than throwing it back in anger. If you let me, I can help you. All you need to do is say that you want my help."
FrostyNSO
Justin

[ Spoiler ]
Climhazzard
Justin says very firmly "No you listen, you don't know what those men have done to me. So why they are mad at you I MUST KNOW. So will you please meet me outside in that back in 5 minuets. If not I will just take my issue up with them."
FrostyNSO
Justin

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
"When shall I be departing? I should need at least a day to aquire the proper gear for such an endeavor."
Climhazzard
"Well the other day I was on my way to see my mother, when I got there I found out she was murdered by the Black Hand. Which your friends are a part of. They were after me, and to get to me they killed the one person that meant anything to me." Justin pauses for a second, takes a look at the sky and than begins "They would have had be if it wasn't for one brave sole. I was trying to get away from my moms house after I saw the murder seen. I was up the street when the black hand caught up to me, scared for my life I cast a frenzy of spells. I knocked myself out, than when I came to I saw the end of a fight."

"To my surprise they were after me because I am 'the one' that their prophecies talk about. Later I found out that they control lonestar, and the alabaster maiden. We are trying to expose them to main stream, and are starting with the alabaster maiden. Through our recon we thought that you might be able to help us with this. You obviously have some sort of connection to them."

"We are not very many, but we are strong and wish to bring justice back to people."
FrostyNSO
Justin

[ Spoiler ]

Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Climhazzard
"Let me help you, find out where they are keeping your mother. To prove myself I will free your mother from thier grasp."
FrostyNSO
Justin

[ Spoiler ]
Climhazzard
"We can use all the help we can get. Can you hold your own in battle if need be?"
FrostyNSO
Justin

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
"It's been a pleasure doing business with you." Koe then stands and gives a bow. "How may we get in contact with you? "
FrostyNSO
Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
With that Koe leaves and calls up Giles on the way out. " Hey Giles, I'll be goin to Antartica on business for maybe a month or so. I'm not sure if my phone will work down there but I'll be in touch. " Then after listening to Giles reply Koe drives back to the Guild house.
FrostyNSO
Koe

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
Koe being vary tiered after staying up late to do his research heads home. (His new found home that is) and sets an alarm for 9am. In the morning Koe with check to see if Giles or anyone is there and more fully lay out his current mission. Then he will call up the leader of the RR gang. ring ring
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012