Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Equipment List
brennanhawkwood
post Jun 29 2005, 04:20 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,468

Can anyone point me in the direction of a full list of SR3 equipment (gear/weapons/cyber/etc) ? My current campaign (when it is running) starts in 2050 and I'm planning to slowly run through most of the material following a string of characters through everything (ambitious, eh?)

So basically, I was hoping to find an already compiled list of 'stuff' that I can markup for my own use to indicate when various items become available over the possible 15+ year span of the campaign.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Herald of Verjig...
post Jun 29 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 4,017

The closest I can point you to are the dat files for NSRCG. It will direct you to the book and page number where you can try to find out the information you seek.

+Quote Post
Jrayjoker
post Jun 29 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 6,675

Have you tried wordman's site? It may be there.

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Jun 29 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #4

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

QUOTE (brennanhawkwood)
Can anyone point me in the direction of a full list of SR3 equipment (gear/weapons/cyber/etc) ? My current campaign (when it is running) starts in 2050 and I'm planning to slowly run through most of the material following a string of characters through everything (ambitious, eh?)

So basically, I was hoping to find an already compiled list of 'stuff' that I can markup for my own use to indicate when various items become available over the possible 15+ year span of the campaign.

Try searching the forums; it has been done in the last year for the same purpose.

+Quote Post
DrJest
post Jun 29 2005, 07:35 PM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 6,722

Damn, yeah, who was that? He collated all the gear by year of issue (based on what in-game year the sourcebook it was in came out)

+Quote Post
Diesel
post Jun 30 2005, 06:54 AM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,955

PM me your email and I'll send you a big ass equipment list. It's sorted by source and category, so you should have no trouble picking the SR3 stuff out.

+Quote Post
Jrayjoker
post Jun 30 2005, 09:16 AM
Post #7

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 6,675

Cool, just did. Thanks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:37 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.