Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Equipment List
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
brennanhawkwood
Can anyone point me in the direction of a full list of SR3 equipment (gear/weapons/cyber/etc) ? My current campaign (when it is running) starts in 2050 and I'm planning to slowly run through most of the material following a string of characters through everything (ambitious, eh?)

So basically, I was hoping to find an already compiled list of 'stuff' that I can markup for my own use to indicate when various items become available over the possible 15+ year span of the campaign.
Herald of Verjigorm
The closest I can point you to are the dat files for NSRCG. It will direct you to the book and page number where you can try to find out the information you seek.
Jrayjoker
Have you tried wordman's site? It may be there.
tisoz
QUOTE (brennanhawkwood)
Can anyone point me in the direction of a full list of SR3 equipment (gear/weapons/cyber/etc) ? My current campaign (when it is running) starts in 2050 and I'm planning to slowly run through most of the material following a string of characters through everything (ambitious, eh?)

So basically, I was hoping to find an already compiled list of 'stuff' that I can markup for my own use to indicate when various items become available over the possible 15+ year span of the campaign.

Try searching the forums; it has been done in the last year for the same purpose.
DrJest
Damn, yeah, who was that? He collated all the gear by year of issue (based on what in-game year the sourcebook it was in came out)
Diesel
PM me your email and I'll send you a big ass equipment list. It's sorted by source and category, so you should have no trouble picking the SR3 stuff out.
Jrayjoker
Cool, just did. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012