IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Online Bookstore, In need of a little bit of an option...
Digital Heroin
post Jul 17 2005, 06:28 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,302

So it seems something somewhere along the supply line has busted, and something fierce. Talked to the guys at my local comic/gaming shop, and they informed me they have no clue when they'll be getting any SR product. By this I mean they can't even get their hands on a copy of SOTA 2064 - I was one of only two lucky bastards in town to get one. I'm of the understanding at least Loose Alliances is out, so I'm scrambling to find a way to get my grubby hands on it.

As much as I like my local shop... ok, the guys there are a bit weird, even to me... I'm desperate enough to buy online. So, I need a recommendation as to where. I'm not overly worried about my card being protected (I can pay the entire limit off in one pay, it's that small, and hell, I buy pr0n with it)... but shipping time is key.

Any ideas?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
post Jul 17 2005, 06:32 AM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

You can order them direct from FanPro's sales arm at Studio 2 Publishing.

Also, you should sock John Danovich -- jdanovich@studio2publishing.com -- an email and give him your local store's vital info. He may be able to figure out why they can't get Shadowrun products.

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Jul 17 2005, 06:33 AM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

http://stiggybaby.com

Fast. No hassles. Better to go through your store, but if ye've no other option...

+Quote Post
Digital Heroin
post Jul 17 2005, 07:01 AM
Post #4

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 4,302

Thanks for both the quick replies, and the info. I'll have to consult the directory and see what the shop's actual street address is, since I don't even remember what street it's on. I just know it's a block from the downtown gay bar... though I'm not so sure why I know where that is exactly.

I'll see about sending out that e-mail, and hold off on any ordering until I see what might be the issue. I suspect it might be lazy ordering on the store's part, but I imagine there are any of number of potential bottlenecks between FanPro and them.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:04 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.