Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winnipeg Mantioba game
Alric Flaim
post Sep 1 2005, 02:41 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,295

With SR4.0 comming out right away, I'm looking to find a a group or a few players for SR 4.0. I'd rather not GM, as everytime I have it's gone fairly badly, however I do have an interest in playing, especially as a Deck....er....hacker.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dog
post Nov 4 2005, 03:55 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,025

I'm pretty sure we've already discussed this at AYB, haven't we?

Anyway, we're always looking for new players. If you don't know me, you probably know someone who does. We're likely to try SR4 and eventually switch, if it comes to that. We meet once a week, in the evening. RSVP

+Quote Post
CanRay
post Feb 17 2008, 11:37 PM
Post #3

Immortal Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 14,465

Hopefully you guys are still willing to game in Winnipeg.

I'm trying to get a group together soon, and am willing to GM if I can't play!

If not you guys, other folks on the forum that live in the 'Peg are willing to game!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:35 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.