IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where is the purchasing Qualities with karma rule?, Help an old blindman?
blakkie
post Sep 2 2005, 09:11 AM
Post #1

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,263

I'm having a problem finding this. I checked the two places the index mentions for Qualities, don't see it there. Tried some text searches but my search-fu is weak this morning.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Sep 2 2005, 09:54 AM
Post #2

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

Page 264. If the GM allows, it is suggested 2*BP.

+Quote Post
blakkie
post Sep 2 2005, 10:04 AM
Post #3

Dragon

Thanks. Knew it was BP * 2 karma, just wanted to see some specifics.

Hrmmm, it doesn't say anything explicitly there about having to maintaining the cap of 35BP (equivalent) that is imposed at chargen. That the GM has to approve it, and the guidelines they given for that, seems a lot stricter than that sort of limit anyway.

P.S. Damn it index making people, this is an example of a very good thing to have been put in the index! *shakes an angry fist at The Man*

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Sep 2 2005, 10:09 AM
Post #4

Free Spirit

It's a use for karma and improving the character, the section where it's found seems obvious.

+Quote Post
blakkie
post Sep 2 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #5

Dragon

QUOTE (tisoz @ Sep 2 2005, 04:09 AM)
It's a use for karma and improving the character, the section where it's found seems obvious.

It's a section dedicated to Qualities, it should be under Qualities in the index....for slightly touched, sleepy people like me. :P

EDIT: I think it's time for a new desktop. This PDF is rather slow to be whipping around in. These layers upon layers of graphics really take a lot of time to page through. :(

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Sep 2 2005, 10:14 AM
Post #6

Free Spirit

QUOTE (blakkie)
slightly touched

:rotfl:

+Quote Post
macbean
post Sep 2 2005, 01:12 PM
Post #7

Target

Member No.: 4,327

QUOTE (blakkie)
EDIT: I think it's time for a new desktop. This PDF is rather slow to be whipping around in. These layers upon layers of graphics really take a lot of time to page through. :(

Mine went a lot faster when I disabled large images. using 7.0, in preferences, Page display, you can check/uncheck it. mine was a lot smoother after I did that. Some of the pages looked a little odd but it was faster.

+Quote Post
blakkie
post Sep 2 2005, 01:43 PM
Post #8

Dragon

QUOTE (macbean)
QUOTE (blakkie)

Mine went a lot faster when I disabled large images. using 7.0, in preferences, Page display, you can check/uncheck it. mine was a lot smoother after I did that. Some of the pages looked a little odd but it was faster.

Thanks for the tip, i'll try that! It has got to help at the very least those chapter start killers.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 04:13 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.