Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where is the purchasing Qualities with karma rule?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
blakkie
I'm having a problem finding this. I checked the two places the index mentions for Qualities, don't see it there. Tried some text searches but my search-fu is weak this morning.
tisoz
Page 264. If the GM allows, it is suggested 2*BP.
blakkie
Thanks. Knew it was BP * 2 karma, just wanted to see some specifics.

Hrmmm, it doesn't say anything explicitly there about having to maintaining the cap of 35BP (equivalent) that is imposed at chargen. That the GM has to approve it, and the guidelines they given for that, seems a lot stricter than that sort of limit anyway.

P.S. Damn it index making people, this is an example of a very good thing to have been put in the index! *shakes an angry fist at The Man*
tisoz
It's a use for karma and improving the character, the section where it's found seems obvious.
blakkie
QUOTE (tisoz @ Sep 2 2005, 04:09 AM)
It's a use for karma and improving the character, the section where it's found seems obvious.

It's a section dedicated to Qualities, it should be under Qualities in the index....for slightly touched, sleepy people like me. nyahnyah.gif

EDIT: I think it's time for a new desktop. This PDF is rather slow to be whipping around in. These layers upon layers of graphics really take a lot of time to page through. frown.gif
tisoz
QUOTE (blakkie)
slightly touched

rotfl.gif
macbean
QUOTE (blakkie)
EDIT: I think it's time for a new desktop. This PDF is rather slow to be whipping around in. These layers upon layers of graphics really take a lot of time to page through. frown.gif

Mine went a lot faster when I disabled large images. using 7.0, in preferences, Page display, you can check/uncheck it. mine was a lot smoother after I did that. Some of the pages looked a little odd but it was faster.
blakkie
QUOTE (macbean)
QUOTE (blakkie)

Mine went a lot faster when I disabled large images. using 7.0, in preferences, Page display, you can check/uncheck it. mine was a lot smoother after I did that. Some of the pages looked a little odd but it was faster.

Thanks for the tip, i'll try that! It has got to help at the very least those chapter start killers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012