IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Revised PDF 1.1.1 and searching, Anyone else having this problem?
Spookymonster
post Sep 8 2005, 01:27 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,638

Tried to search the new (1.1.1) PDF using Acrobat Reader 6.0.4 for the first time, and it keeps locking up. I eventually have to cancel the task manually. I upgraded to 7.0, thinking maybe it was a version-specific problem, but I the same thing happened. Anyone else having problems searching?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bclements
post Sep 8 2005, 02:01 AM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 7,021

I don't get a lockup, using Acrobat Pro 7.0.3. Searched for 'glitch'.

+Quote Post
apollo124
post Sep 8 2005, 05:28 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,246

I just bought the PDF today, and tried to search for "gear", using Acrobat Reader 7.03(it did an automatic update before I could read it), and my copy worked just fine. Just did a search for "glitch" right now, it found 139 instances of it in the book, within about 5 seconds. I'm happy with it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:40 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.