Reply to this topicStart new topic
> help with adept powers and cyber, compensating
northern lights
post Sep 8 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,929

i'm making a burnout character and am looking for suitable cyber replacements for the "burnt out" adept powers.

so what i'm asking for is which adept powers have direct equivalents in cyber and bio, such as iron gut and digestive expansion

list away, all of you people with books and stuff.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Sep 8 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #2

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

You don't have the books? It's a hell of a long list.

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Sep 8 2005, 09:55 PM
Post #3

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

Besides: why does your char took the burnout road? Why not give him cyber that has other abilities than his former adept powers, like cyberlimbs?

+Quote Post
northern lights
post Sep 8 2005, 10:36 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,929

i don't know, i always wanted to make a burnout, so i decided i would.

the background is a guy who started in on the adept path and employed it militarily, but the militrary didn't have any support for initiating, so he never got anywhere as far as increasing his magic. the military also never really understood geasa, so they never bothered with them, and he needed to replace the powers with their equivalents so he could continue to perform his duties. so cyber and bio replacements were available to the military and were deemed what he would get.

this is a guy from the beginning of the awakening, on eof the first genereation of physads stuck in service to an ignorant entity with little in the way or choices given to him. in the end, he gets disgusted with it and leaves with his last point of magic intact, somehow sensing that he needs to get the fuck out before it's gone for good.

so i guess in the light of the numerous powers, i could say limit it to non SOTA64 powers that have direct cyber or bio equivalents. i do have a list of all the powers, but not all the descriptions.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:04 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.