IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Drugs in the BBB, are there any prices?
Elldren
post Sep 13 2005, 03:57 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,725

I can't seem to find any price or availability listings/guidelines for the drugs outlined on pgs 248-250. Am I overlooking something? Were they left out on purpose? Is this something that should be in the errata?

Also, there is an entry in the chemicals table in the gear section on pg 329 for Cyanide, but Cyanide is not discussed anywhere in the rules.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RunnerPaul
post Sep 13 2005, 02:51 PM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 364

Folk wisdom would suggest the first one's always free. :D

And it wouldn't be the first time cyanide's been borked by an edition change. I've got a First Edition version of Shadowtech, and while for the most part FASA wrote that book with second edition in mind, assigning 2 for the "variable staging" portion of nearly every first edition style damage code in the book, Cyanide was the one they goofed on (gave it a 3, if I recall). Anyway, flash forward a few months, when the SR2 Core rulebook is released. In the Sourcebook Updates chapter in the back, it clearly stated that Shadowtech required no updates for second edition.

Made for an interesting session the first time someone tried to use cyanide in a second edition game in our group.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:49 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.