Dark Father murdered...

Bloodyguts Murdered...

Lady Death Kidnapped...

So, what happened to Red Wraith?
Typhon

QUOTE (JesterX)
Dark Father murdered...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I loved that racist decker honkey whom was also a ghoul.

and yes where is Red Wraith , is this system failure info? And what about the Woman with the anubis persona ? Can't remeber her name , she ran the barrens Matrix school , Timea or something like that. she was alright too
TimeKeeper
This is System Failure info and is basicly Deus telling Mirage to back the Frag off my business. Red Wraith is still around or at least not caputred/kill before the crash. He makes a couple of posts later in the book.
Westiex
For those who thought the names were familiar, check out the Psychotrope novel by Lisa Smedman
toturi
One of Mirages' otakus that I think would be nearly untouchable would be Hitomi (but I wouldn't put it pass the authors to do so, and since my FLGS has not gotten System Failure... frown.gif )
FlakJacket
Wasn't she snatched at one point but then freed later?
SL James
Yes.
FlakJacket
With Dues's already proven track record with using drugs and psychotropic ICE to rebuild people's personalities and create Manchurian candidates, I hope someone's put this girl fully under the microscope. smile.gif
hahnsoo
QUOTE (toturi)
One of Mirages' otakus that I think would be nearly untouchable would be Hitomi (but I wouldn't put it pass the authors to do so, and since my FLGS has not gotten System Failure... frown.gif )

What happened to Hitomi Shiawase was detailed in SOTA:2064. The SF stuff is just a repeat of that.
SL James
SOTA:2064 didn't mention that Deus framed Ex Pacis for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012