Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fun with Contacts
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fox1
So what have been your most usual and fun contacts?

What has been your most useful besides the common fixer/Johnson?
Faenor
My favorite in a game I once played in was a former sports hero/ bartender who went by the name of "El Malifico Verde!" (The Green Meanie, if I recall)

My most useful contact was an officer in the Seattle Department of Motor Vehicles. It was frightening the info she could get for our group!
pragma
My group has gotten a lot of mileage out of a professional forger (you know, the paper kind, not the decking kind) called Black Ink.

They've also bought a LOT of business cards from him.
Trax
My fixer operates a bordello, lots of juicy information from that.
Shanshu Freeman
My most useful contacts were a decker librarian for a university, and a bear shaman healer.
ShadowDragon8685
Here's a contact you might want to cultivate:

Chief Medical Examiner at the city morgue. This guy can get you a lot of good info. Ex: You need to know how your buddy went down? CME Morris your pal knows that the Star brought the stiff in, and a couple of grunts were bragging about bagging him.

Need to know what's happening to all those people who're going missing? He knows.

Need to get some used cyber on the cheap? It's pretty macabe, but it's been thoroughly washed in various forms of cleansing soloution.

Need to buy a stiff, say to fake your own death? There's certain to be a jane/john doe matching your description that he can arrange to have checked out as the family has come to pick them up. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012