Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delta Clinics
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hyb
I'm having a bit of memory trouble here. I can't recall where the world's Delta clinics are located and who operates them.

Is there one in Chicago in SR3 or now in SR4?
Grinder
Iirc back in SR3 there was no in Chicago.
Trax
There's a Delta clinic in Pueblo, owned by TLE. It's not aligned with any Triple A corps, and they let anyone go through the doors that can pay.
bclements
Transys (or someone) has one in Oslo. Doesn't/didn't someone have 2 (precrash Fuchi maybe?)
Trax
The one I mentioned used to belong to Fuchi, but Villiers passed it to TLE, which was supposed to be a shell company to protect his assets. Things didn't go as planned and now TLE operates on it's own. Novatech has another two Delta's I think.
warrior_allanon
one in chiba, AAA owned though i dont know who

one in aztlan somewhere, azzie owned

one in denver i believe, Ares owned

and if you are running some of the older adventure modules you can subvert Dr. Arhill to be one in Seattle
hahnsoo
From Cybertechnology, p 69:
Fuchi has two clinics, one in the NAN (Pueblo or Ute, depending on the source)(this was the one retained by Novatech and eventually Trans-Latvia Enterprises) and one in the Nagano province of Japan, run by the Nakatomi family.
Aztechnology has a delta clinic, perhaps in Tenochtitlan.
S-K has one in the suburb of Ekrath, near Dusseldorf.
Tir na nOg has one supposedly in the province of Donegal.

From Man and Machine, p 53:
The number of delta clinics in the world probably tripled, from half a dozen to almost twenty (it says the past 6 years, so we'll assume a date of 2061).
Each of the AAA megacorps, with the possible exception of Ares and Wuxing, have fully stafed delta clinics, as do several governments and AA corps, including Tir na nOg and Universal Omnitech. Renraku took control of the Nakatomi clinic. Shiawase's clinic might be in the Philippines (but probably moved due to the Huk). Yamatetsu has a clinic that was relocated to Russia.
Other corporate candidates include Yakashima (Biogene), Proteus AG, and Phoenix Biotechnologies.
Five other active "independent" delta clinics are rumored in Istanbul, Vancouver, Chiba, Switzerland, and London.
Ancient History
The AZT or UniOmni clinic was in Panama.

Novatech inherited Fuchi's clinic in the PCC, although it's been moved.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012