Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Horrible Terrible Mistake in SR4/System Failure
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fizzygoo
Okay, well, not that bad really. Just something that totally distorts reality and causes the whole internal structure of Shadowrun to fall apart, wither, then die, the get resurrected, beaten with a bat, poisoned, and fed through a meat grinder.

So. Novatech starts it's IPO on Nov. 2nd, 2064. Turns out that's a Sunday. So the Boston Stock Exchange is open on Sunday. This obviously changes and restructures the whole economic system of the world, which is really the cause of the crash and not what they printed as the sourcebooks are all written by lying shadowrunners.

Okay. So the reaction above is a little reality filtered. But it's just one of those fun little things one comes across while working on a character's back story.
Oracle
This is not new. I think it was Synner who pointed out in another thread, that they opened the Boston Stock Exchange especially for the IPO. I don not think that is unrealistic.

Just take a look here!
fistandantilus4.0
oh good, I was worried I was going to have to stop playing Shadowrun.

Going to go 'consume.sleep.die' now. ta ta
Fizzygoo
Thank's Oracle. I thought I had looked at all the threads to see if there was a relevant area to post, insomnia does strange things.
fistandantilus4.0
insomnia does wonderful things......

but it's big brother sleep deprivation..... that's a whole new level rotate.gif
hobgoblin
been there, 48 hours awake can do nasty things to a person.

i would prefer to get drunk any day compared to that...
Fizzygoo
Been on a 4.5 hour sleep schedual for the past month. I crash in the afternoon, but in pushing past it I get a second wind and then I can't sleep, only to repeat the cycle. There's too much to do, and not enough minions to take up the slack. I am my own damn minion!
Lady Door
I want a freaking minion!!

*that's all I had to say,... I'll go now.*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012