Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I find a drone size table?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Mardegun
I have the info on chassis sizes, but it doesn't really give me the precise information I want. When I describe how big a drone is, I would like to be at least close.

Can anyone point me to the direction? Thanks,
Westiex
P62, Rigger 3 Revised. Gives you the weight and nominal weight for drones as well as the size. For example, Body 1 drones are toaster to dwarf sized and weigh between 5 and 75 kg.
Kagetenshi
Better to just say "Rigger 3", it's the same page regardless of revised status.

~J
Dog
A drone size table? I figure my kitchen table is roughly the size of a large drone, but if you're thinking of those arachnid things, you could use toys. (Cue cymbal crash!)
Aku
what about the amount of CF that something would consume? I'm sending my players to the salish, and they wanna take their motorcycles with them on an RV they plan on..accquiring...

The load won't be a problem, but i donno a good way to figure out what the CF consumption would be....
Kagetenshi
(Body)*(Body+1.5), as per Rigger 3 page somethingorother. It works up to about Body 2, and then gets increasingly silly as you increase Body.

~J
Aku
so a body 2 drone/bike is...

7 cf?

while body 5 is 32?

hmm, ok, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012