Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR3 core books on PDF
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
XON2000
I know that the powers that be have been very busy with SR4, but I'd just like to throw in my request that the rest of the SR3 core books be released as PDFs. Namely, I'm waiting for Man & Machine, Rigger 3, Cannon Companion, and Shadowrun Companion.

Anyone with me?

Shawn
eidolon
Anyone with me?

Not really. I despise gaming books in PDF form, new and old.

Best of luck though.
Kagetenshi
I would be with you if it hadn't already been confirmed that they're coming.

~J
DocMortand
If they do I hope they include the ever present errata into the actual texts...
Corywn
I hope they don't cost 20$ each.
Cray74
I'm with Kagetenshi.

I love .pdf'd game books. They have some shortcomings, but being text-searchable and so much more portable than hardcopies makes them worthwhile to me. I can fit a library into a backpack and find rules easier than ever.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Cray74)
I'm with Kagetenshi.

I love .pdf'd game books. They have some shortcomings, but being text-searchable and so much more portable than hardcopies makes them worthwhile to me. I can fit a library into a backpack and find rules easier than ever.

I agree, Carrying around a CD or two is preferable to lugging around 25 Kilos of books to each gaming session, especially when you are the GM. I usually run using my notebook computer & have little trouble finding things I need. One of the best downloads I have it "The lost Tables" which basically turns my computer into an electronic GMs screen.
XON2000
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
I would be with you if it hadn't already been confirmed that they're coming.

~J

Yeah, I know they said they're coming, but I haven't heard anything about it for a while. I'm just hoping to speed the process along a bit. I also didn't want FanPro to assume that since SR4 is out, we've all lost interest in SR3.

Shawn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012