Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silly question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
frostPDP
Where would a moderate-to-longtime Dumpshocker who recently got published post a spam-like (but not exactly spam!) advertisement? Long story short, my book's up and ready, and I want to see if I can hook some of you guys (if not all.)

Would this be, umm, okay at all? Community projects, maybe? Or not at all.

For what its worth, the novel does have some Shadowrun-Esque elements to it. I won't reveal too much, only that technology and magic do have some meeting points. Many, in fact.
Arethusa
General gaming, technically. Though, since no one reads there and our betters have deemed an actual community an unacceptable concept, I'm afraid you shouldn't expect much.
fistandantilus4.0
post it man, why the heck not! Hell I'm interested.Throw it over in general,, then put the link in here for us lazy bastiches (like me! smile.gif )
frostPDP
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=10295

Here ya go!

[edit] Also, please feel free to leave me any comments here smile.gif
frostPDP
Yep, its now available at amazon.com. Just look for Pillars of the Kingdom. Its far nicer to me if you buy through Lulu, though.
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (Arethusa)
General gaming, technically. Though, since no one reads there and our betters have deemed an actual community an unacceptable concept, I'm afraid you shouldn't expect much.

quoted for agreement

Eloquent and incisive as usual.
frostPDP
Ahh, true true Shanshu; however, one can always hope against hope!
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (frostPDP)
Ahh, true true Shanshu; however, one can always hope against hope!

...for we are the dreamers...

on the plus side, it seems to have cut down on the less than SR serious folk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012