Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 Character Booklet
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
jerrico49
Some of my friends and I have been working on a Character Booklet for SR4 characters. I don't have a place to post it but I was wondering if anyone would like to look at it and give some feedback. If it works well for folks I plan on submitting it to Wiz Kids or trying to see if it can be posted here for general download.

If you are interested either speak up here or email me and I will send it to you.

Grumpy & Crew
Fortune
What format is it in?
jerrico49
Microsoft Xls.

Also just wanted to note. This is not a Character Generator. It's simply a Character Sheet Booklet.

Grumpy & Company
Superbum
I'd like to take a gander at it. I am always looking for better ways for my players to organize things (and myself).
Xenith
I'd like to take a look at it too. I'm all up for additional organization. smile.gif
jerrico49
Sorry Guys, I'm new to this board and I thought that our email addresses were stored where I could find them.

Thanks.

Grumpy & Company

Edit: One more adjustment because I'm working on 2 hrs of sleep. The Document in question is actually a MS Word Doc. Sorry guys.
Nikoli
Word of adivce, unless you enjoy spam, substitute the @ for (at)
calypso
Could somebody host it so we can all take a look, without Jerrico having to keep sending out one email at a time?
Gothic Rose
QUOTE (calypso)
Could somebody host it so we can all take a look, without Jerrico having to keep sending out one email at a time?

I can host it. *sends a PM w/email*
jerrico49
QUOTE (Gothic Rose)

I can host it. *sends a PM w/email*

Thanks for the intrest. I sent the file to Gothic Rose and he will post it once he gets it.

I really would like input on this file. If there is anything you would like to see I am willing to give it a try.

Grumpy & Company
jerrico49
Hey Gothic Rose. Did you get the file?

Grumpy & Company
Gothic Rose
Not as of yet. Your first email contained no file, I replied to you via email and PM on the forums about it. I need you to resend, with the actual file attached nyahnyah.gif
jerrico49
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Gothic. Work today was a little hectic. The boss didn't show and we had a lot to do.

I sent the file and you should get it soon. Let me know if there is a problem.

Grumpy & Company
Gothic Rose
Once more, sadly, there seems to be some sort of issue with the attachment of a file to your email. This is most suckalicious indeed! frown.gif
jerrico49
Ok, here's the link to the pages in both MS Word and a PDF. Sorry it took so long but I had to find a friend that could host it for me.

Feedback would be welcome and helpful.

http://www.xenoliths.net/downloads/SR4-CS-V2.pdf
http://www.xenoliths.net/downloads/SR4-CS-V2.doc

Grumpy & Company
Gothic Rose
I'd switch Contacts, Identities, and Money sections to page two, and put Skills on Page One.

I would also suggest adding a quantity section to Equipment.

A Modifications section to the armor part might be good, as well as one to the Weapons section.
jerrico49
QUOTE (Gothic Rose)
I'd switch Contacts, Identities, and Money sections to page two, and put Skills on Page One.

A Modifications section to the armor part might be good, as well as one to the Weapons section.

I had originally placed the skills on the first page but I had complaints that there wasn't enough room but I could easily switch, condense and expand if that's what folks want.

I had originally thought that having a note section on the equipment list would be enough but several others in my group have suggested this as well. I can easliy add it to the armor section but I was running real low on space in the weapon section.

Thanks for the feedback.

Grumpy & Company
Gothic Rose
QUOTE (jerrico49)
QUOTE (Gothic Rose @ Oct 17 2005, 10:29 PM)

I had originally placed the skills on the first page but I had complaints that there wasn't enough room but I could easily switch, condense and expand if that's what folks want.

I had originally thought that having a note section on the equipment list would be enough but several others in my group have suggested this as well. I can easliy add it to the armor section but I was running real low on space in the weapon section.

Thanks for the feedback.

Grumpy & Company

For the skills, you could always have a secondary skill block elsewhere in the sheets for the people who have bajillions of skizills.
Xavier Grimwand
Page 5, beside the Spells table... In the code box... Mana is misspelled as Mama.

Page 5, in the Adept Powers box... The third column should be spelled "Effect."

Page 7, The Complex Forms and Echoes tables are conjoined at the top.

Page 7, The "Echo's" table is misspelled. It should be spelled "Echoes."

Page 8, Various places... "Comlink," I believe, in SR4 is spelled with two M's and no spaces.
-- i.e. "Commlink"

Otherwise, a very clean layout. wink.gif
Nice work!

Edit:
Page 4, Bioware table... The "Essence" column is misspelled.
Page 4, Cyberware table... Ditto from above.
Page 1, Lifestyle table... The table is misspelled ("Liftstyle").
It is also misspelled in the "Bought Livestyle" column. Should be "Bought Lifestyle"
jerrico49

Fixed

Fixed

Page 7, The Complex Forms and Echoes tables are conjoined at the top.

Fixed

Page 7, The "Echo's" table is misspelled. It should be spelled "Echoes."

Fixed

Page 8, Various places... "Comlink," I believe, in SR4 is spelled with two M's and no spaces.
-- i.e. "Commlink"

Fixed

For the skills, you could always have a secondary skill block elsewhere in the sheets for the people who have bajillions of skizills.

I am going to make a second version and get it posted as well as the corrected original. Let me know what you think. I'm also going to try to get the "MODIFIED" slot set up but no promises on the weapons table. I just don't think that there is enough room with everything else.

I'll try to have everything up by tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Grumpy & Company
Jürgen Hubert
How about posting them to the Shadowrun NPCs Wiki? wink.gif
jerrico49
I cant post to the wiki because it wont take the MS Word document type. Or at least that's what it's telling me.

I have revised the character booklet to correct the mistakes that were pointed out in earlier posts. If you want it see it just follow the link to it.

http://www.xenoliths.net/downloads/SR4-CS-V2.doc

Grumpy & Company
Magog777
Echoes is misspelled on the Technomage sheet and Commlink is misspelled in the title block of the last page. Need to add space for licenses and what ID they are associated with.

-Caesar

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012