Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RL Implant News
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
mfb
"your honor, seriously, i was just changing the channel."

see? and you all thought Prescott's cyber-b00bies were unrealistic.
caramel frappucino
Eat that, iPod Nano!
mfb
are you kidding? Apple will be the first ones on this bandwagon, what with their focus on ergonomic design. smooth, rounded shapes that fit the hand just so, tiny little nobs to tweak and turn...

i'll be in my bunk.
caramel frappucino
It sucks that this is only for women. What is a man who desires optimum portability for his MP3 player supposed to do?
Kagetenshi
I'm sure you could think of an enhancement that such an item could be included with…

~J
caramel frappucino
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you're talking about a prosthetic leg, 'cause my pure and innocent mind simply cannot conceive of any other possibilities.
mfb
no, stupid, women can get prosthetic limbs too. he's talking about a prosthetic adam's apple, obviously. god, you're so dumb!
caramel frappucino
frown.gif
mfb
i keep trying to come up with something at least quasi-serious about essence costs or something. but all i can think about is how much i want to get my hands on an iPoDD.
caramel frappucino
Well, the MSRP for a standard one is $299, but I'm sure you can find it cheaper if you look in the right places. Just be careful of side effects caused by faulty manufacturing and excessive use.
mfb
this adds whole new worlds to chauvinism.
"i likes me some redheads, woo!"
"i likes me some brunettes!"
"i likes me some soft rock, sometimes R&B!"
"earl, don't be a pussy."
hyzmarca
QUOTE (caramel frappucino)
It sucks that this is only for women. What is a man who desires optimum portability for his MP3 player supposed to do?
hobgoblin
ok, now this is just silly...
caramel frappucino
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
And who could forget

http://www.maximonline.com/stupid_fun/arti...rticle_578.html

Will this incessant bout of giggling ever cease?

Edit: And for the ironhearts that walk among us, a cursory Google search for further information revealed this. eek.gif
fistandantilus4.0
God I'm glad I read this post first tonight. Set made my whole work 'day' that much better.

Now if only they could build in some speakers or somethin'....

Edit: HEY! I'm SHOOTING NOW! ....... ok I'm done....
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (mfb)

i'll be in my bunk.

Jayne?
Fortune
QUOTE (Shanshu Freeman)
QUOTE (mfb @ Oct 15 2005, 07:30 PM)

i'll be in my bunk.

Jayne?

Was there really any doubt? grinbig.gif
Arethusa
Well, I just get excitable as t' choice, like to have my options open.
mfb
QUOTE (hobgoblin)
ok, now this is just silly...

okay, everybody, back to the serious business of musical tits. break's over!

a geneal announcement: if i say something, and it sounds like it might be Firefly-related, you may assume that it is indeed Firefly-related.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012