Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Playing a Drake?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bearclaw
What book / page has the info for drake characters?
Velocity
In 3rd Edition, Threats 2 has the info.
Bearclaw
Really? And they didn't dump it into any of the SOTA's or anything?
Great. I'm pretty sure I know where my Threats 2 book is frown.gif
Grinder
DotSW has infos about Drakes too iirc.
Velocity
QUOTE (Bearclaw @ Oct 17 2005, 02:29 PM)
Really?  And they didn't dump it into any of the SOTA's or anything?

Not as far as I know, no. I've only seen the info in Threats 2 (which is an odd place for it, admittedly).
FlakJacket
I haven't read about them in a long time, but wasn't the information in both Dragons of the Sixth World and Threats 2?
Herald of Verjigorm
Threats 2: introduction to drakes
DotSW: more stats and rules for the weaker bred drakes which have rules for chargen pricing so they can be played without an excessive amount of GM fiat.
Straight Razor
what are the rules for playing a drake?
Velocity
Sorry if my comments were misleading: I don't have Dragons of the Sixth World yet, so I couldn't speak to the info contained in that book. smile.gif

Straight Razor: take a look at those books, the rules are too long (not to mention too copy-written) to post here. Drakes can be extremely fun characters in the right context.
Herald of Verjigorm
Simple form: you pay a lot of BP, you get a secondary physical form, you don't regenerate, but you also don't have to pay double for your attributes, you also get innate spell(flamethrower) in drake form.

Yes, there's more to it, but that should be enough to help you decide if you want to learn the rest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012