Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RPG Store in Pasadena
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Skywatcher
hi all !

I'm coming from France in Los Angeles in 2 weeks, more precisely in Pasadena. I would like to know where to find a RPG store and buy SR4 or System Failure ?

thanks !
Grinder
System Failure isn't available in printed form.
Zen Shooter01
If you Google "comic books Los Angeles" you'll probably find some gaming stores.
Skywatcher
System Failure will officially hit stores on Monday, October 31st (Official Website)

concerning the store, I just would like to have some advice for it, but I can also just try and look google results smile.gif
Nikoli
I highly recommend Http://maps.google.com for finding what stores will be in the area you plan on visiting.
SL James
oooh. Pasadena.

There is a Fanpro commando in southern california at

Brookhurst Hobbies
12188 Brookhurst St.
Garden Grove, CA 92840
United States
highlanderburial@juno.com

Commando:
Todd "Highlanderburial" Wardwell

Shame you're going to miss GenCon SoCal. It's in Pasadena, and you could probably just buy it there. You will want to specifically look for Pasadena since it's different enough that I am not eager to send you somewhere like Golden Apple because it's on the other side of the city of L.A. If you are going to GenCon, then just buy them there.
Grinder
QUOTE (Skywatcher)
System Failure will officially hit stores on Monday, October 31st (Official Website)

Nice. (Didn't check the website often in the last weeks)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012