Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mars Trip
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Stormdrake
I remember reading that the mission to Mars was returning and that they had found the dragon skeleton on said red planet. Was there anything after that?
Jaid
as i recall, the returning ship disappeared behind the moon for 6 days, and when it returned the crew had no idea where they had been for that time (and all the cool stuff was missing, i believe).

not 100% sure, but i think i remember reading that.
Omer Joel
There is an Evo base on Mars in 2070; I wonder what THEY have found.
And I recall reading somewhere that these weren't dragon bones, but they were bones of something nonetheless.
Hasaku
I think Ancient History gets pretty irked when people refer to them as dragon bones. At least, I vaguely recall a thread where he shouted that they were not. Still waiting for word on what they are.
fistandantilus4.0
I think the important point is that they're not confirmed to be dragon bones. AH didn't say they're not, just that people shouldn't jump to that conclusion basically.
Feshy
For those of us not up on our current fictional affairs, what book is this information found in?
Cray74
[delete] nevermind
Omer Joel
QUOTE (Feshy)
For those of us not up on our current fictional affairs, what book is this information found in?

Missions (an adventure set) and Portfolio of a Dragon (a sorcebook about Dunklezahn (sp?)).
Elve
+ Shadows of Asia + SR4
Stormdrake
Hey AH only reason I refered to them as dragon bones is because they did in Shadows of Asia. In any case if in 2070 they have a base on Mars why has nothing been done withthe moon or did I miss that too?
Omer Joel
Alot was done with the Moon; see Target: Wastelands and possibly either of the Comet books. For the very least, Ares and Saeder-Krupp have colonies there, possibly Novatech/NeoNet, Proteus (do they still exist anyway?) and Yamatetsu/Evo as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012