Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Rhythm Underground
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Nyxll
It was all completed a day before the deadline, but I didn't drop in the archtype.

I finally droppped it in.

http://www.btvos.com/delta/rhythm.asp
mmu1
Pretty neat. It's the first time I recall hearing about the site - is it all fan-created work? (and is the idea to keep regular installements coming?)
Nyxll
it is all fan modified artwork. I took images and changed them through several processes.

Yes the idea is to have regular installments coming. Things have been really busy, lately ... but I plan to start the process for the second installments. The people that contributed were outstading. Thanks to Reynard and JrayJoker who beat all deadlines I asked for.
Jrayjoker
Very nice, and it prints up very well on a color printer. Thanks for the work. I look fprward to working on the next volume.
Backgammon
This is amazing work. If you need extra manpower, drop me a PM, I'd love to write something for you.
Jrayjoker
Ahhhh, another convert. wink.gif
nezumi
Very cool. I was really impressed by everything. Except for the Jray character. He writes like a drop bear.

(No no, I'm teasing!! Very good, very commendable.)
Jrayjoker
Hey! Thanks. I aspire to be one of the chosen to ascend to drop bear nerdvana. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012