Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: podcast
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Redstar141
I've been playing D&D for a couple of year, I played SR3 when it first came out like once.

I got SR4 and really want to play, the people i'm going to be playing with are new aswell, I'll probably have to GM

what i was wondering is if any has or is willing to record an entire game session of SR4 with notes on dice rolls and such.

It'd be a great way for people to understand the game especcially if you don't have access to more experienced players to demonstrate and assist.

Just an idea,

I think it'd make a very good learning aid as well as possible be quite entertaining to listen to the ongoing adventures of a group of experienced players

does this seem like a good idea?
NightRain
Ypu might be better off looking for some transcripts of games played over IRC or openRPG. They will include the dicerolls generally and are easier to put together than podcasts
RunnerPaul
While it's easy to sum up some RPG system's experience with a well made recording, I don't know that anyone's been able to do that for Shadowrun yet.
eidolon
Hehe. With my group that would be anywhere from an 8 hour to a 14 hour podcast. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012