Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyplace to get HTML char sheets?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
RedKnightSpecial
I need to get some sheets that I can type some character stats into and email them to a friend to be printed off, as mine is outa ink and I am outa cash. I don't have Adobe, unfotunately. Anyone know of a good (or heck, even bad) HTML character sheet?
Tanka
Well... If you felt like editing the code yourself... You could use some of the NSRCG's sheets.

However, the code in that is pretty ugly, and would require an hour or so of filtering through everything and lots of test refreshes...

In short; no.

If I had the time, I might do that. Unfortunately, I've just picked up a project for a friend and will be dedicating a good amount of time to that.
SL James
Yes.
Zolhex
First off adobe reader is free from the website go get it and as an added bonus the official character sheet for SR4 is available as an editable pdf so there ya go.
SL James
Yeah, I'm sure he meant Reader.
RedKnightSpecial
Yes but, as far as I know, you can't type on a document when you're using a reader program, which is what I have.
mfb
edit: bah, i'll post it when i actually have it online.
Slacker
QUOTE (RedKnightSpecial)
Yes but, as far as I know, you can't type on a document when you're using a reader program, which is what I have.

Actually, Acrobat Reader allows you to edit any .pdf with form fields. However, it won't let you save the changes, only print them.
Though there is a way to make a pdf editable/saveable even when using Acrobat Reader, it's rarely done because it takes a program that costs several thousand dollars.
If you're looking for an SR4 character sheet, I've added form fields to mintcar's SR4 character sheets. And tirsales made them editable/saveable. You can download the electonic form for either the Awakened or Mundane version from Dashifen's site.
And as Casazil mentioned, I believe somebody also made the official SR4 charactersheet into a form, though i can't remember the link for that one.
If you're looking for an SR3 character sheet, you may be out of luck. At least, I can't think of any off the top of my head.
SL James
*sigh*

You know, there is a search function. Sometimes, when using it, you may find threads such as Homemade Character Sheet, GM Resource Tools. Hey, lookit there. HTML character sheets.
RedKnightSpecial
Thanks. I will even meekly put up with the 'tude because I appreciate the help.

Dang, they are all third ed, though.
Zolhex
I got the 4th edition offical sheet off dumpshock it is a pdf it is editable it is saveable it only requires adobe reader.
Zolhex
Character sheets

There ya go editable/saveable 4th edition offical (and some not offical) character sheets.

Have at it.
RedKnightSpecial
You rock! These are EXACTLY what I need. Thanks a million.

....off to design some baddies for an adventure.
Zolhex
Glad to help I aim to please. Will you please aim too lol sorry had to go there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012