Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hotels in Prague?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bearclaw
I don't have Shadows of Europe yet, and I need the name of a very nice, but not flashy hotel in Prague.
Velocity
I'd suggest entering the phrase "very nice, but not flashy hotel in Prague" into Google, it'll be faster and easier. smile.gif
Bearclaw
QUOTE (Velocity)
I'd suggest entering the phrase "very nice, but not flashy hotel in Prague" into Google, it'll be faster and easier. smile.gif

I actually thought of that but I was hoping for something more current (2065 that is).
Musashi Forever
Any decent hotel today should be around in some form in the 2060s. Heck, find a Prague hotel and give it a new name, add a few things like trid, matrix connections, MAD scanners, and a heavier armed security force and you should be fine.

Say, "This was the Prague Hilton until 2042 when an angry dragon ripped apart the top twelve floors for reasons the dragon refused to discuss. Sued for failing to protect their patrons, Hilton Hotels Inc. wrote their Prague hotel off and concentrated on more important business, such as fighting off Radisson's attempt at a hostile takeover. The Prague Hilton stood empty for six years until it was purchased by (insert your own clever hotel name) and refurbished into the splendiferous structure you see today.
Bearclaw
I went with the Savoy. They're still around, they're all five star and they have one in downtown Prague.
Musashi Forever
QUOTE (Bearclaw)
I went with the Savoy. They're still around, they're all five star and they have one in downtown Prague.

Ah yes, the Savoy. Used to be the Prague Hilton. Nice place. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012