Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attributes and cyberlimbs.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Liper
If you have all limbs replaces.

what is your characters body for resisting damage? the augmented body averaged by all 6 areas?

Or is it by the natural body?
Feshy
QUOTE (Liper @ Nov 17 2005, 04:10 PM)

what is your characters body for resisting damage? the augmented body averaged by all 6 areas?

I'd do the sum of the augmented bodies of the limbs / 5. Cyberskull doesn't count; no real way to add enough modifiers to it.

At least, that's how I did it for my full body replacement decker. (I was amused by the idea of a 98 lb weakling trapped in a 400 lb hulking steal death machine of a body...)
Gothic Rose
QUOTE (Liper)

depends on where the character gets hit.
Liper
unless it's a called shot, it's always the average in 3rd edition.
Demon_Bob
It would be the average of all the body attributes.
fortunately they gave a nice example in the book.

What I don't understand is how come cyberlimb can not be raised above their starting value of 3 without a cybertorso. I know it has been discussed on one of the threads but I still just don't get it.
Gothic Rose
QUOTE (Demon_Bob)
It would be the average of all the body attributes.
fortunately they gave a nice example in the book.

What I don't understand is how come cyberlimb can not be raised above their starting value of 3 without a cybertorso. I know it has been discussed on one of the threads but I still just don't get it.

They can. They can't have more than 3 points in each stat ADDED onto the starting 3 w/o a torso. So you can't have above 6 in stats w/o a torso.
Liper
basically you can't exceed your racial unmodified max without reinforcing the body. makes sense, alot more then the stupid essence cost they had in sr3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012