Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Dire Need...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TheScrivener
I probably should have thought of this before night-before-run, but I'm starting my first SR4 game tomorrow and everything is set up except the layout of the building the characters are busting into. I'm reluctantly willing to deal with hand drawn maps, but I lack the ability to create rich detail for several floors of a midtown Seattle office building. Basically I just need to have a simple layout to show where cube farms, private offices, utilities, elevators, storage, etc would be so I can modify as I see fit... does anybody know of someplace I could get generic floorplans like this on the quick?
Gothic Rose
Looky!

Google is a wonderful search tool. smile.gif
RunnerPaul
Very nice. Kinda small though.
TheScrivener
Wow. Three minutes and you accomplished more than I did in forty. I bow to your mastery, your Google-fu is much stronger than mine.
Gothic Rose
QUOTE (TheScrivener)
Wow. Three minutes and you accomplished more than I did in forty. I bow to your mastery, your Google-fu is much stronger than mine.

It's all about using the right function - you want pictures, use the Google Image Search.

@ RunnerPaul: Yeah, it is. But it can be blown up. In game, AND out of game.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I am a MASTER OF HILARITY!
TheScrivener
If only it were that easy... the runners have specific instructions not to hurt too much of the pretty, expensive, distressed-metal furniture and Oriental rugs in the executive offices.

What do they call it when you plan on doing business with the people you've been working against? It's like the opposite of a backstab, without being a double agent since you never worked for their enemy...
Jaid
well... it's *kinda* like a police sting operation, if you're talking about what i think you're talking about...
blakkie
QUOTE (TheScrivener)
If only it were that easy... the runners have specific instructions not to hurt too much of the pretty, expensive, distressed-metal furniture and Oriental rugs in the executive offices.

Distressed-metal? No problems there, "It looked like that when i got here" pretty much covers it. cyber.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012