Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speaking ill of the (evil) Dead
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TheScrivener
Something Azaralon said about Shedim in the CZ post got me thinking. Now that the *snicker* monofilament chainsaw is a canon 'weapon,' has anybody got a player request to mount it on a cyberhand/arm? I'm just wondering how long until the Bruce Campbell fans among us try to go the Ash route.

"good? evil? I'm the guy with the 40 kilo weight on his left wrist."
SL James
How long?

You mean, "how many of you already made him?"
Squinky
God I would love to do that.

I would give him an obvious Lower arm that could attach the Mono-saw directly, and throw on some armor to help simulate ash's insane ability to take damage. He'd have to have a high body too.

The -2 modifier in my opinion should be negated if it is attached to the end of your arm, but thats just me. The Dmg of 5p should also, in my opinion, be str/2+5. 5p just isnt much, and if any other melee implements can benefit from strength, then this should too.

Throw in a sawed down elephant rifle and your golden.
Gothic Rose
QUOTE (Squinky)

Nah, it'd have to be the Remington Shotgun, since he fires so many times in a row with it.
bclements
BOOMSTICK!
Hasaku
QUOTE (Gothic Rose)
QUOTE (Squinky @ Nov 22 2005, 08:03 PM)

Nah, it'd have to be the Remington Shotgun, since he fires so many times in a row with it.

Ash reloads as a free action. He's just good like that.
Drac
Cyberpunk has one of these as an optional appendage, and there's a cool Army of Darkness rpg out there now too.
Ash rocks!
Squinky
QUOTE (Gothic Rose)
QUOTE (Squinky @ Nov 22 2005, 08:03 PM)

What I love about the movies (at least in army of darkness) you can hear him break open the gun and re-load it, fast as hell, with only one hand....Pricless.
Vertaxis666
QUOTE (Drac)
Cyberpunk has one of these as an optional appendage, and there's a cool Army of Darkness rpg out there now too.
Ash rocks!

Here's a link to the book. Groovy...

http://www.edenstudios.net/aodrpg/news.html
Magus
Shop Smart.......SHOP S MART!!!
Critias
My wife plays the hell out of those PS2 games.
Azralon
Combine the cybersaw with the aforementioned flaming cyberskull, and you get Ghost Rider 2099 a generation earlier than expected. smile.gif
Grinder
A character in league with Kid Stealth! Awesome! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012