Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adept Sourcebook
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Chance359
Back in late 02' several dumpshock members were involved in a net project changing the way phy ad's were done. It involved a system of Pillars which formed your core abilites and let you have access to certain powers. Anyone else remember this project? The system allowed for the creation of new powers. Some of the powers created were release in SOTA 2064.

Assuming that Shadowrun 3rd Revised every comes into being, I'd like to bring this project back and add it to the revised material. Anyone interested?
Ancient History
Go talk to Jr Woodchuck and Co. over in Underworld 93. Password is "Moxie sent me."
Velocity
Your link's broken, AH. Is this what you meant?
Ancient History
Heh. Typo. Got SR4 on the frontal lobes.
Chance359
Already posted there asking about it, no response, and that was months ago.
Magus
On Underworld93 go into the memberlist and PM "THE DUDE" he and woodchuck were the masterminds behind it. Dude is still around but living in DC at the moment.
Tanka
Here is the first hit on Google.

Your Google-Fu is weak, young man!
Synner
Tanka's link is to one of the other 2 adept SBs that did the rounds (another was on Plastic Warriors). The Adept SB Chance is looking for was never laid out or completed though Woodchuck and Dude have dozens of pages of design documents lying round.
Fortune
Last time I checked, we still had a Yahoo Group full of material. You really would have to check with TheDude to see if he'll allow access to it though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012