Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summoning Materials
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Vokanix
There is an entry "Conjuring Materials (Cost: Force*1500)" in the Magical Supplies table, but I didn't find a description in the rules for summoning. Is this the equivalent of a magic lodge for summoning? Is there a description that I missed?
6thDragon
You need conjuring material for binding spirits. The rules for it are on pg180, however it lists the cost as force * 500. That must be yet another errata for them to fix.
FrankTrollman
I'm pretty sure that the listed 500 nuyen.gif is correct, and the listed 1500 nuyen.gif is the misprint. Text vs. tables and all that.

-Frank
BishopMcQ
I would lean towards 500 ¥ as most of the other costs for gear have lowered and given the street nature of the game, I would view it as counter-intuitive to raise the cost for binding spirits.
TheFr0g
I'd say the description is typical magic stuff. Herbs, braziers, eyes of newt and whatnot.
Cold-Dragon
To borrow the concept from other books...details usually trump tables. SO the 500 would be considered accurate unless it's just oddball wierd.

but that's just borrowing a concept.
Antimuppet
Reliable sources say the equipment table is goofed up in two ways:

1. The table ought to say "Binding Materials".

2. The cost should be Force X 500 nuyen.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012