Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Shadowrun miniatures
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Euchrid
I heard a rumour that there were going to be a new line of Shadowrun miniatures - can anyone confirm or deny this?

If there aren't, what miniatures are people using in the place of official ones? Which miniature games (or games with a miniature component) are close enough to Shadowrun that I can grab some of their figures and use them in our game?
tisoz
I do not know of a new line of miniatures, but Iron Wind Metals is still making SR miniatures. One place they are available is Battlecorps.
Slacker
I'd love to see some new SR minis come out, but I haven't heard anything. I never particularly cared for the old ones, but I do have a bunch of them anyways.
I'm also using minitiares from the somewhat new game Rezolution DT. But those are really just humans.
the_dunner
IWM has previously said, in their forums, that sales of the existing miniatures weren't successful enough to justify sculpting new miniatures. So, unless a new license is granted or something causes sales to spike, it seems improbable that we'll see new figures.
TheNarrator
One of the guys in my gaming group was been buying old Shadowrun miniatures from the 80s for cheap on eBay in spades, so we've been using them while playing SR3. It's one of the few times in the years I've been playing RPGs that I've been in a group that actually had the right miniatures for the game we were playing. smile.gif

He's even got a dragon miniature, which is about four inches high. We're all nervously awaiting the day the GM puts that one on the table.....
DocMortand
Heh I've got a Warhammer Undead Dragon mini. The day I put that on my gamer's table is they day they all have heart attacks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012