Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hestaby ?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Straight Razor
what's going on with her since she goined the Tir Council of Princes?
anything yet?
Sharaloth
She went on a power kick, won a huge Great Dragon tournament of Champions, and is now basically sitting on the top-rung of the respect ladder with other Dragons. She's also trying to step into Dunkelzahn's position with the media, taking up the Metahuman equality causes and also trying to make Dragons less instantly terrifying to people, and more objects of great respect.

Find out about all this in Survival of the Fittest and Dragons of the Sixth World
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Sharaloth)
She went on a power kick, won a huge Great Dragon tournament of Champions, and is now basically sitting on the top-rung of the respect ladder with other Dragons. She's also trying to step into Dunkelzahn's position with the media, taking up the Metahuman equality causes and also trying to make Dragons less instantly terrifying to people, and more objects of great respect.

Find out about all this in Survival of the Fittest and Dragons of the Sixth World

Survival of the Fittest...

Been there, Ran in it. Had two characters (including my baseball pitching superstar martial artist Tomoe) end up joining her minions. Mind you, this was not totally of their own free choice. In fact, Tomoe wasted nearly 3/4 million nuyen.gif on phenotypic/Genetic alteration treatments, a totally new identity and additional Fake SIN (rating eight), as well as a very elaborate plot to fake her own death (which took some time to work up). May as well just walked up to Lofweir's door & told him "do your worst."
Sharaloth
Should have had Hestaby explain the rules to your character, Lofwyr wasn't allowed to do shit to you because of what happens in SotF. Now, if you pissed in his cheerios later outside of the contest, then you'd be fair game.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Sharaloth)
Should have had Hestaby explain the rules to your character, Lofwyr wasn't allowed to do shit to you because of what happens in SotF. Now, if you pissed in his cheerios later outside of the contest, then you'd be fair game.

Unfortunately, the GM running it had a real thing for dragons & getting them torqued off at the PCs. Basically by working for Hestaby, that was enough to earn the enmity of Lofweir. I now have retired a total of four characters because somehow, they always ended up on some Great Dragon's s"short list" no matter what they did. Basically it was a very raw deal.

As a matter of fact even Leela almost got on the wrong side of Rhomnabwry who had invited her to play a private recital for him following her London Debut several months earlier. Turned out, she was basically set up as a cover for a run by an unscrupulous (where have we heard that before?) Johnson who played up to her promising to be her professional agent. The rest of the team;'s mission was to steal some data from his private matrix. I immediately pulled Leela from the campaign after that & made her an NPC in my Rhapsody in Shadow arc.
Straight Razor
SO is she trying to keep the tir out of CFS or what??
Birdy
QUOTE (Sharaloth)

Guess it's time to pack the C12 into the Limo again. Well, one great every 8-12 years isn't that bad a quota.

Birdy

I'd like my Grand napalm fried with a sprinkle of V-X and a side-dish of tactical nukes please
Kanada Ten
QUOTE (Straight Razor)
SO is she trying to keep the tir out of CFS or what??

"Or what" is a very safe bet where dragons are concerned.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012