Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Info on Horizon corporation?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
MaxHunter
From the book itself:

Horizon
Headquarters: Los Angeles,Pueblo Corporate Council
The newest face on the AAA scene, Horizon used the years following the Crash to take advantage of its close relationships with both Tir Tairngire and the Pueblo Corporate
Council and secure itself a position on the Corporate Court.

And I wonder.- How did they pull this off? Is there any info about this in System Failure? (I haven't got the book but I think not)

The book also mentions an "ex-sim star at the helm" -Who is that? How did she get there?

Are there any ties with older loose ends, adventures, etc.?
It smells so, but I can't put my finger where...

Why do I feel I am missing something relevant?

Anyway, whatever conspiracy theories, innuendo, hard facts or inspired guesses you might have are welcome...

Cheers,

Max

Ancient History
Oh, there are a few mentions of Horizon tucked away here and there in various sourcebooks. They're not completely out of the blue.
Omer Joel
QUOTE (MaxHunter @ Dec 9 2005, 01:57 PM)
The book also mentions an "ex-sim star at the helm" -Who is that? How did she get there?

Hmmm... no name given... Could it be... Euphoria in disguise? vegm.gif
Dafmeister
It'd have to be a very good disguise given that (unless Fanpro are going off-canon) Euphoria is a) half Ant spirit queen and b) dead.
Azralon
No she isn't! She's just pining for the fjords.
SL James
At what point did they mention it was a female sim star?
FrankTrollman
QUOTE (Dafmeister)
It'd have to be a very good disguise given that (unless Fanpro are going off-canon) Euphoria is a) half Ant spirit queen and b) dead.

I don't see how A) would impede her bid to head the Horizon Management team. B) is more of a problem, though even death isn't that big of a deal to a Free Spirit. Does anyone know her true name?

-Frank
winterhawk11
QUOTE (SL James)

They didn't. It's never been specified.
Ancient History
QUOTE (FrankTrollman)
QUOTE (Dafmeister @ Dec 9 2005, 02:32 PM)

I don't see how A) would impede her bid to head the Horizon Management team. B) is more of a problem, though even death isn't that big of a deal to a Free Spirit. Does anyone know her true name?

-Frank

She's /not/ a free spirit, and yes, we know her true name.
SL James
QUOTE (winterhawk11)
QUOTE (SL James)

They didn't. It's never been specified.

Exactly.

When I saw that, I thought of three people; two of whom are men.
MaxHunter
I am getting lost. Who? Where? Why?

(And it was I who understood that it was a woman... it is not said anywhere, call it a hunch)

Cheers,

Youknowwho
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012