Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 websites
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bullet Raven
Are there any 4th edition based fan sites around yet? Since the edition is still hot off the press I understand there would be few, but I'm surprised that I haven't been able to find any.
Ancient History
Give me time, damn.
Bullet Raven
lol, take all the time that you want, your sites are excellent.
Valentinew
I'll second that. I'd rather have quality than quantitiy.
Chaos Kingpin
Links?
Thanee
HERE's a cool one! biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee
Ophis
*SMACKS THANEE*

cheap gag.
booklord
I recently began developing my own "shadowrun 4" website. When I'm done it will have some adventures I've written ( rewritten in the style of "On the Run" ), and some of the house rules I've come up with.

I considered putting a shadowrun logo on the site then considered that WizKids might object. How is Wizkids when it comes to how zealously they protect their stuff?

For Example on Sixth World Wiki I found:

"WizKids, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. WizKids, Inc has granted permission to Sixth World Wiki to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with Sixth World Wiki in any official capacity whatsoever."

My website will contain no Shadowrun artwork ( save perhaps the shadowrun logo ) but it will reference some fictional names and places in the Shadowrun world. Is there anyone in particular I should contact? It will also contain a number of adventures which can be downloaded. ( free, of course )
Squinky
Shadowrun faq

Read down the list for the website stuff.
thegrymone
I have a SR4 fansite in development at www.hardwiredsoul.com. In addition to a live chat features and forums (for both discussion and online gameplay) I'll have a variety of material that I have and am writing available as well.
Shadowmeet
I really like the domain name there. Hardwired Soul. Very nice.
Xenith
Meh. I'm working on one thats a little matrix themed, but finding good hosting that I don't have to pay for is getting a bit slim for the pickings....
thegrymone
QUOTE (Xenith)
Meh. I'm working on one thats a little matrix themed, but finding good hosting that I don't have to pay for is getting a bit slim for the pickings....

I can probably help you out there with the hosting. I have plenty of space. Shoot me an email sometime.
Tiger Eyes
I'm posting adventure write-ups from our game. I've also got links to character sheets and some other misc. stuff.
Aaron
I've got this one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012