Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brackhaven
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Big Crow
Does anyone know what happened to him after he lost the election? I have been digging through books, but I can't seem to find much other than he was alive but apparently not in any office as of the Shutdown.
stevebugge
I think he's back in the investment management biz
ThreeGee
Was there ever any confirmed link between the name Brackhaven and the name Brackhaus, mentioned in the original Germany sourcebook in connection with SK and Lofwyr? Always seemed to much of a coincidence to me.
warrior_allanon
no connection trust me, Brakhaus is Lofwyr's shadow contact, (Read probably Lofwyr in human guise) Brackhaven is a racist pig who wouldnt be caught dead dealing with something of the 6th world, its "unclean"
ThreeGee
Brackhaven is a racist pig who wouldnt be caught dead dealing with something of the 6th world

Great cover though!

I did read the official back story but was disappointed that the Lofwyr connection never came to anything. For a while I'd assumed that the 2057 election was going to turn out to be a bunfight between dragons.
Azralon
Loffy never struck me as big on subtlety. Big, yes, but not so much on the subtle.

That's relatively speaking, of course. The most socially inept dragon is still someone you call "sir."
stevebugge
QUOTE (Azralon)

That's relatively speaking, of course. The most socially inept dragon is still someone you call "sir."

Or maybe Sir-rurg grinbig.gif
Azralon
Ow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012