Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Hollidays!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shadow
I know its not SR related, but it is tradition. Someone starts a Merry Christmas thread. This year I though it would be me.

DSF is a haven for my weird ideas and anti-social behavior. I wish nothing but the best for all of you. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas or whatever you chose to celebrate!
Cang
I am kinda new here but everyone is friendly and helpful. I think im gonna stick around! Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm off to rock the eggnog. wobble.gif
Wiz In Red
I really enjoy the time I spend here on dumpshock. There's always something to make me laugh. Happy Yule (or whatever your relevent holiday is) to you all.
Muzzaro
Happy Giftmas/Christmas/Holiday-mas!

Hope you all got what you wanted, and that you are happy with loved ones on this day.
Glock-9mm
Merry Xmas All.

Regards
Glock-9mm (NZ)
Tanka
Happy Generic Holidays!

Now go spend your "hard-earned" cash on SR material. wink.gif
Chibu
Well, this year, I'm told that Christmas coincides(sp?) with Hanucha(wow, no idea how to spell that one). So, Happy everything. Now leave me alone until next year.

^-^
FrostyNSO
Happy Holidays to all of you! Spend time with your families you can't stand and appreciate them anyways because they may not always be there.

Wishing you all the best,

JF
skyekicker
Happy Holidays guys.
stevebugge
Merry Christmas, and happy assorted other holidays as well!
JongWK
ˇFelices fiestas!
PBTHHHHT
Huzzah, happy holidays!

Another reason why I'm happy is that I'm finally done with law school. biggrin.gif

yeah, yeah, fire off your witty biting remarks about lawyers, I can take it... most of it... nyahnyah.gif
toturi
Happy whatever!
Critias
Merry effin' Christmas.
Dog
Curses! The fat guy slipped through my Santa-trap yet again!
Back to the drawing board....

Have a cool yule. smile.gif
Chibu
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT @ Dec 26 2005, 06:09 AM)
yeah, yeah, fire off your witty biting remarks about lawyers, I can take it...  most of it...  nyahnyah.gif

What's the only thing worse than a dead laywer?

yeah....

a live one ^_^

I kid, I kid, some of my favorite people are lawyers. I mean, I'm not in jail yet, that's a good sign ^_^
Mr.Platinum
I hate this Holiday, when i was akid i liked it now i hate it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012