Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Borrowing Ideas
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Deamon_Knight
Anyone else watch Full Metal Alchemist? Liek most anime its kinda out there, but i was thinging the Ulrich Brothers might make good NPCs who are investigating/researching magical threats, perhaps at odds (if not directly opposed) with the PCs. With Cyber and Blood magic, seems like a good fit.

I was thinking more along the ideas of that the Ritual to ressurect their mother went all astralbad and a master shdeim came through the gateway to assume Alphonse's body, but who tells Ed (a powerfull but now maimed mage) that he Knows how to bring back his real Brother and Mother (A lie?) but he(the shedim) needs Al to do some, things for him/it.

Any other takes on incorporating them into a campaign?
Liper
no, just see how the next run with them works, bieng 12 and fourteen years old...
Astelaron
I loved full metal alchemist. Have you finished the series? I have some ideas but I don't want to post them and spoil the story.
Deamon_Knight
I haven't, its aired in my area on Cartoon Networks Adult Awim, right before GITS:SAC too, oddly enough. Both seem to have a SR element to them. But they don't seem to be aired in order, how many seasons of the series are there?
Astelaron
there are two seasons. And unlike some Anime series this one actually ends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012