Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun international
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tarko
Heya all! I'm a student at the university of sherbrooke (QUébec, Canada) and I also happen to be the VP of our RPG club here in sherbrooke (70+ members).

Most of you are aware that the gaming industries are going more and more international; with the existance of LivingGreyHawk(D&D) and witheWolf Camarilla (Vampire, WereWolf,Mage, etc...) that let you play a character in any city and in any games.

As such, I was wondering if we could come up with something like that for Shadowrun. We might be able to do conventions and the like for Shadowrun players. Altho it IS a HUGE thing to set-up, I was wondering if any of you had ideas or if this tough was fresh for shadowrun?
Jaid
i believe there is already such a thing, though i am not sure to what extent it goes.

specifically, this and this would seem to be good starting points.
the_dunner
As Jaid mentioned, Shadowrun Missions is alive and converting to 4th edition.

If you have any questions after you review the web site, I'd encourage you to post them in the Missions forum or drop me a PM. smile.gif
Dog
Had a girlfriend from Sherbrooke. She broke my heart. So I'll say no.
Mr.Platinum
I liked Sherbrooke strippers where friendly, i went ot that smaller one.

and whats the name of your club?

I was part of C.TH.U.L.U

creative theoretical universe of lake head university.
Tarko
CJRSS
Club de Jeux de Roles et de Strat.gies de Sherbrooke
RoplaPlaying and startegics game club of Sherbrooke

(based @ the university)

Well, if you ever come down again, drop me a mail
Mr.Platinum
It's good to see University clubs are alive and well.
Tarko
yea, we have around 70 members, from across the city, people that comme to the university or not. And we host conventions for LivingGreyhawk 4 or 5 times a year. I'd say 50 more peeps show up for these.

We have a deal with our gaming store here in Sherby (TheGriffon) wich gives us discount as member (roughly 10% off everything; books, board games, card games)

We promote every kind of strategic, roleplay and card games.
(ChezGeek,Munchkin, ThroneOfBlood, CrimsonSky, D&D, Shadowrun, ArsMagica, Mage, Vampire(live or not), etc.. to name a few, we have a TREMENDOUS amount of play material.
Mr.Platinum
Then in time and patients.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012