Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I don't work In Publishing
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Cheops
I just read the book "Born to Run." Weren't nothing wrong with it, weren't nothing great. I just kinda figured the new novels would support the new setting. They didn't cause the book was forced out too fast. No AR, was set in the early 2060's. Doesn't quite sell SR, doesn't quite sell cyberpunk. Oh well, guess I have to create a demand for SR in my community by my own force of personality. Thanks for the half assed effort Developers...lets see how many get attracted to the game...
Ranneko
As had been stated in previous threads about the subject.

Fanpro doesn't get to decide the novels, Wizkids do.

And Born to run, and a couple of others were originally comissioned to support the Shadowrun Duels line, that has since been abandoned (IIRC, although I see the occasional figure in my local EB).

Although there should be some later on that are set during the SR4 period, and at the very least when Holostreets is finally up, fiction should start appearing there.
Darkness
There is already a thread in progress about the book: Over here wink.gif
Cheops
QUOTE (Darkness)
There is already a thread in progress about the book: Over here wink.gif

Thanks I couldn't find it. Looked for an hour before I just went ahead and posted.
Mr.Platinum
don't worry bro, we won't crucifie you.
Dale
Get `im!

It was an ok book, but I really disliked the main character. Still, I just bought the sequal Poison Agendas today so hopefully things pick up.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012