Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's doing the new sourcebooks?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
audun
All in the title. Who's writing Arsenal, Street Magic, etc?
Mr.Platinum
I think people, well i hope imaganitive people.
Bullet Raven
I'm pretty sure I'm not.
FrankTrollman
Wouldn't it be a breach of contract for people who were writing them to actually tell people that that's what they were doing? The books haven't been published yet, which means that they haven't been copyrighted yet, which means that you are unlikely to get a running update on what is being written in them or by who from FanPro.

So if you're wondering why the first couple of responses weren't all that helpful, it's because the next couple of responses aren't likely to be helpful either. It's not a question that the people who could answer are going to answer.

Although both Winterhawk and Synner have dropped hints as to the stage of production that various books are in, that doesn't even necessarily mean that they are working on those specific books.

-Frank
Liper
Just a running guess, but Rob Doyle is one of the people involved in street magic.
Synner
I can say without a shadow of a doubt that there is no Rob Doyle involved in Street Magic. :P

Although both Winterhawk and Synner have dropped hints as to the stage of production that various books are in, that doesn't even necessarily mean that they are working on those specific books.

Actually a peek at the product pages for the upcoming books provides a slight giveaway.
RunnerPaul
Or an Arthur Conan for that matter, I presume?
Mr.Platinum
oh i am so eager to see the new source books.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012