Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4th Edition GM Screen
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Gomez
Is there a SR 4th Edition GM Screen in the works and if so, when is it coming out?

And has anyone made their own.

Darkness
AFAIK the screen wasn't officially announced yet. But it should be out pretty soon.
And, i have made my own until then. I made a very simplistic 3 Sheet one, which i clipped on my old screen.

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post a link here, to the PDF i made. Since the tables aren't a quote from the book as it is.
But then again, the tables are only really usable if you have the book.
As long as i'm not assured from a more official side (Adam, Bull, anyone? *start's to write a private message*) i will not put the link on this board.
BishopMcQ
There is a post talking about the product. No set date has been given, though there has been rumor about a blank panel on the screen for custom information that applies specifically to a GM's campaign.
Mr.Platinum
Dude post your info, the net means you can share world wide.

Backgammon
QUOTE (McQuillan)
There is a post talking about the product. No set date has been given, though there has been rumor about a blank panel on the screen for custom information that applies specifically to a GM's campaign.

No rumour. It's mentionned in the SR4 audio cast a while back, so that's pretty official.
Kerberos
QUOTE (Gomez)
Is there a SR 4th Edition GM Screen in the works and if so, when is it coming out?

And has anyone made their own.
Large Mike

Teah, but when does Amazon ever know anything about RPG release dates, much less *Shadowrun* release dates.
BishopMcQ
Backgammon--Thanks, I'd never heard where it came from. I had only seen other people post to that effect.
Grinder
Never trust Amazon.
blakkie
On the contrary, trust Amazon! Trust them to post dates that are more fictional fantasy than the contents of books. nyahnyah.gif
Liper
just a bump anyone have a homemade sr4 gm screen they care to share with the world?
blakkie
There is this one:

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=10313

It's about 14 pages. Partially because of large white space margins but mostly covers most everything you are likely to need during a session and includes page references for when it doesn't.
Liper
I can't get the gm file to download proper, keeps saying "hotlinking is allowed when you do it properly!" error

and then on the other links "this file is corrupted and cannot be repaired"
blakkie
QUOTE (Liper)
I can't get the gm file to download proper, keeps saying "hotlinking is allowed when you do it properly!" error

and then on the other links "this file is corrupted and cannot be repaired"

I think you need to go further down in the thread for a link that works. Work from the bottom up.
Liper
I did =/
blakkie
QUOTE (Liper @ Jan 19 2006, 03:43 PM)
I did =/

Hrmm, not sure then. Try PMing Veggiesama. I know there were some links that worked, and some that didn't at one time. Maybe they are all busted now? I'd toss my copy up on a webserver, but i'm not certain i have the most recent version.
Zolhex
this one works for me

Try that one
Liper
still 404 here =/
fenikso
Nice! Thanks.
fenikso
QUOTE (Casazil)
this one works for me

Try that one

Do you have some editable format?
blakkie
QUOTE (Casazil)
this one works for me

Try that one

Ya, i'm getting that "hotlinking is allowed when you do it properly!" error too. Even when I used the popup menu "Save Target As...". Could you please fire off the file to send_junk_to_me_now(a)hotmail.com and i can put it up on a webserver that should work for everyone?
BlackHat
Worked fine for me. I just right-clicked on the link and picked "save as"
blakkie
By some miracle it has appeared in my inbox. Mana from heaven! wink.gif Anyway Veggie hasn't posted in the last month now, since about a week before Christmas. I sent him a PM and email asking if he minds me mirroring it for others having that problem. If he still hasn't replied in a day or two i'll put it up.

For anyone that doesn't want to wait that long i can just forward an email of it. It's about 1Mb in size.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012