Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mentor Spirits
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
redwulf25_ci
Looking for Mentor spirits you've created for your own game or converted over from third edition, especialy those of a reptilian nature. Snake just doesn't seem right for the charicter my player wants . . . something more combat oriented would seem apropriate (was looking at an old third edition book and thinking about maybe using Gator for her charicter but not sure what to convert her spirt bonus too since "swamp" and "city" spirits no longer exist).
Jaid
city spirits fall under spirits of man.

swamp spirits are probably spirits of water, i would think.
Gothic Rose
I made this one awhile back - it is, essentially, Tyrannosaurus Rex -

Savage Hunter

The Savage Hunter is primal and savage. He is the hunter on the ancient plains, the devourer of great beasts. Sharp eyed and powerful, his teeth sink into the flesh of lesser beings, and his powerful legs propel him faster than his prey. He is the power and graceful savagery of an age long past manifest in flesh. Shamans of the Savage Hunter emulate his power - they are hunters in an Urban Jungle, seeking out their prey with keen senses, and moving in for the kill with deadly strength.

Advantages: +2 dice for Combat Spells, +2 dice for Perception
Disadvantages: Magicians of the Savage Hunter have problems subduing their prey - their natural inclination is to go for the kill. They must make a Willpower+Charisma (3) test to willingly deal stun damage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012